Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Random Thoughts

Every once in a while I get the urge to blog, and then something comes up. So this time, I'm going to post all my random thoughts that I wanted to blog about in the last month.

- Eaton Center christmas tree is shhhhhhhinnnnyyy. =) Though, as pretty as it is, personally my favorite tree is our old tree at home, which has endured the wrath of 9 different cats in the last couple decades

- Ummm...Dear Prime Minister of Canada. Do you ever feel like working? Argh. Proguing parliament...again? Seriously? I'm extremely annoyed that people are not more concerned about this. It feels extremely...undemocratic. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opinions/proroguing-is-for-children-and-stephen-harper/article1420026/

- Real estate sucks.

- Umm, it's 2010. When did the decade change? So if there is one thing that I am scared of...it is growing old. It is really scary to think that I can remember the last decade and everyone is getting married around me. Lol, ok, maybe not in Waterloo, but the amount of couples that have gotten married/engaged/to be married soon is terrifying.

- Winter is COLD. I am not fond of it...I was definitely born in the wrong freakin country. Though I say that, I'll probably never leave Canada, haha.

- There's nothing like being home for the holidays. Being pounced on by huge cats and good shopping and less busy malls....aaaah Alberta. How I miss thee. (Though, other than no PST, seriously, when has shopping in Alberta ever been better than here? lol, it's nice that all my favorite stores have migrated over there =) )

- This term is going to be busy. Then again, every term is busy. I think I hate myself, constantly keeping myself busy...

-===================================================QAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBTFVG

Soo...that little tidbit above was courtesy of my cat. (Though I don't like to write in CAPS LOCK all the time, she seems to think otherwise)

- So...much...chocolate...over the holidays....

- New Year's Resolutions!!!! ...more on this to come.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment